The Philippine Embassy in Morocco issues exit certificates to Filipino nationals who may require such documents for an unimpeded departure from Morocco.
- Personal appearance of the applicant.
- The applicant must present his/her valid passport and 1 photocopy of the data page. In case the applicant does not have a valid passport, he/she must apply for a Travel Document (insert link to TD requirements).
- Electronic ticket of the applicant. Travel date should at least be 3 weeks after the date of application. Those who cannot comply with this requirement are advised to rebook their tickets accordingly.
- The Consular Officer reserves the right to require additional documents upon assessment of the application, pursuant to relevant laws, rules, and regulations.
- Walk-in applicants may visit the Consular Section of the Embassy from Monday to Friday between 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
- Exit Certificate: MAD 250.00 / USD 25.00
- Expedite Fee: MAD 100.00 / USD 10.00