The Philippine Travel Document is a certification or identifying document containing the description and other personal circumstances of the bearer, which is issued in lieu of a passport and valid for one-way, direct travel to the Philippines. A travel document is issued to a Filipino citizen who needs to urgently travel home but is unable to fully comply with the requirements for the issuance of a regular passport, at the time of emergency. It cannot be used for travelling to other destinations.
- Duly accomplished Travel Document Application Form.
- Duly accomplished Affidavit for Travel Document notarized by the consular officer of the Embassy.
- Copy of Airline Ticket/ Itinerary of Travel to the Philippines. The date of travel should not be beyond one (1) month from the date of application.
- Present the expired Philippine passport and submit one (1) photocopy of the passport data page.
- Four (4) colored 2x2 photographs with white background showing applicant in proper/decent attire, taken not earlier than six (6) months before application. Blurred, scanned or low quality photos are not accepted.
- If the applicant cannot present the old passport or in case the applicant’s passport is lost, submit:
- Affidavit of Loss notarized by the consular officer of the Embassy. Attach a copy of the lost passport (if available).
- Police report – if the lost passport is still valid.
The Consular Officer reserves the right to require additional documents upon assessment of the application, pursuant to relevant laws, rules, and regulations.
Walk-in applicants may visit the Consular Section of the Embassy from Monday to Friday between 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
Travel Document: MAD 300.00 / USD 30.00
Affidavit for Travel Document: MAD 250.00 / USD 25.00
Affidavit of Loss
Expedite Fee: MAD 100.00 / USD 25.00