MANIFESTATION OF INTENT TO VOTE IN ANOTHER POST
GUIDELINES ALLOWING ACTIVE OVERSEAS REGISTERED VOTERS TO CAST VOTES IN ANOTHER POST
The Philippine Embassy in Rabat informs the Filipino nationals in Morocco that overseas voters who are registered in another Embassy / Consulate / Post may apply to vote at the Philippine Embassy in Rabat, provided that they undertake the following procedure between 10 and 30 April 2022:
1. Download the Manifestation of Intent to Vote in Another Post (MIVAP) Form.
3. Wait for the Embassy to inform you of COMELEC’s approval or disapproval of your application.
4. If your application is approved by COMELEC, you may cast your votes at the following voting venues:
- Philippine Embassy in Rabat: daily including weekends and holidays between 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- Philippine Honorary Consulate in Casablanca: 21 April, 28 April, and 5 May 2022 between 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Tangier, Fes, and Marrakech: exact schedule to be announced at a later time
5. Please bring the original MIVAP form and submit it to the election official.